COVID-19 Policy Statement & Travel Advisory
Our commitment to keeping you safe!
Here at Castaways Resort and Spa keeping you safe is our utmost priority. We continue to follow the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation and government restrictions and we have developed policies to give you peace of mind when booking your getaway with us.
MANAGEMENT & CLEANING STANDARDS
We’ve appointed a COVID19 Safe Compliance Officer who ensures superior cleanliness standards in our resort by verifying our compliance to guidelines set by the World Health Organisation, Federal/State Governments and Accommodation Association.
Our COVID 19 Safe Compliance Officer will ensure:
- Our CV19 Safety Plan is continually reviewed and maintained inline with the Queensland Govt requirements
- That any guests experiencing symptoms can access healthcare quickly.
- More frequent disinfecting and deep cleans to common areas and lifts.
- Daily health checks for all team members prior to their shift.
- Hand sanitiser stations set up in reception, with antibacterial wipes and masks available upon request.
- Adherence to social distancing encouraged, with signage in all common areas.
- Management and key staff have already undertaken and achieved certification of the Federal Goverments Infection Control Training – COVID 19 course.
- All staff will undertake mandatory training to ensure we are not only meeting but exceeding cleaning standards.
- Limited usage of some facilities including the gym and pools in line with local government legislation.
- Reduced opportunities for touch with: use of gloves by housekeeping staff, use of contactless payment methods, and all non-essential items, such as magazines, removed from rooms.
Rest assured the health of our guests and our staff remains our utmost priority & we look forward to being able to welcome you back to Castaways Resort Mission Beach.
For our full COVID19 Safety Plan please contact email@example.com
You can also visit the Queensland Government website for more information on Covid19.